Unable to Find prices

ctiger

This maybe a stupid question but recently I have no been able to see/find any prices on the site. There is also no place to purchase a product. I have not had this problem in the past.

Carl

• Aerosoft
This maybe a stupid question but recently I have no been able to see/find any prices on the site. There is also no place to purchase a product. I have not had this problem in the past.

Carl

Those kind of question are NEVER stupid and knowing the price of a product is always the most important thing we can show. I am attaching a shot of the site as we hope you will see it. Please get back to us asap if you do not see this way.

Please note that as we are based in EEC we charge in Euro. Any other currency MIGHT not be what you see on your credit card statement as we do not control what YOUR bank (not our bank) charges. Normally this is cents only of course, if it is not let us know and we'll write the bank and make it up to you.

Thanks for the quick response. What you sent was what I was accustomed to seeing but the last few days there were no prices shown under each item. When I go to Christmas specials nor any prices for other products as well. I have purchased before and have not had any problems. Could "cookies" be a problem.?

Below are my sites I have bookmarked. Use Firefox or explorer but no change goint to the sites.

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show270

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show0

• Aerosoft
Thanks for the quick response. What you sent was what I was accustomed to seeing but the last few days there were no prices shown under each item. When I go to Christmas specials nor any prices for other products as well. I have purchased before and have not had any problems. Could "cookies" be a problem.?

Below are my sites I have bookmarked. Use Firefox or explorer but no change goint to the sites.

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show270

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show0

Okay, I will have the web stuff look into this tomorrow morning. When I open your links I do see prices so I do not know for sure what's up. Obviously it is linked to the US/Canadian store. Christian will be be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks Mathijs,

I hope I am the only one that has this problem. This is really odd when it appears that everything else is there except the most important part.

Carl

I still have problems with your site to see any costs, download or cd boxed and final a place to "buy now". The file you sent earlier is what I can get but without costs, boxed version, download and a place to buy now. I did try another computer and am able to get the proper showings at your web site. It must be related to onlymy compuater computer but I don't have a clue what the problem is.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Dell 510, P4-3.4gihz, 2gram, 7600GS 19" dell monitor.

Thanks,

Carl

I had problems trying to buy the Do-27, there is no buy now button if you log in as being from the US. I had to log in as "Other European Countries" and I was able to purchase it that way. I only found that trick after searching the forums, I just checked and it's still that way.

• Aerosoft
I still have problems with your site to see any costs, download or cd boxed and final a place to "buy now". The file you sent earlier is what I can get but without costs, boxed version, download and a place to buy now. I did try another computer and am able to get the proper showings at your web site. It must be related to onlymy compuater computer but I don't have a clue what the problem is.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Dell 510, P4-3.4gihz, 2gram, 7600GS 19" dell monitor.

Thanks,

Carl

What browser is that? And do you accept cookies (we store your preference for currencies etc that way).

• Aerosoft
I've the same problem. I can't buy your products. I'd like to buy Budapest...

I have a similar problem on other pages, they tell me: "You're browser can't handle iframes".

Sounds like you really need to update your browser. If it can not handle iFrames it is either very outdated (and VERY insecure) or you have disabled Iframes manually.

Both IE (latest update) and Firefox are installed on my computer and neither one will give me the prices. I do accept cookies. As mentioned earlier I have had no problems in the past but now I do not get anyprices or "add to basket. I have tried different areas..Canada, Germany and get the same thing. I have used my computer at the office and I am able to see the price etc..Maybe delete all my cookies and start over.

Carl