Buying the DO-27

jaybee

• Aerosoft
Will somebody at Aerosoft tell me if i can buy the DO-27 on a CD?

John

simMarket sells our download products and they offer a CD service. But of course this is not the same as a boxed product. For the DO-27 no FS2004 boxed version is planned.

Thank you for the reply.

My concern was the usual one - if I face a re-install - how do I re-install any downloaded software for which I have no disk.

Do you provide any help?

John

Hi Jaybee,

As someone who has re-installed downloaded planes and sceneries more often than I care for :wink: let me tell you it is absolutely no problem if you have acquired these legally.

It's exactly the same as the first install. If you downloaded, then you have the original file on your hard drive. No panic. If you have lost the original download and don't have a backup, you can re-download it. If your downloads have expired, even then a polite e-mail exchange will get you back on the right track again. OK, you may have to "donate" a few more beer chits, but not often. Most download shops are really very fair.

Depending upon which download shop you spent your money at, you may get the odd extra security question, but that's no bother...

If you want a CD, either pay for the CD backup service or burn one yourself.

Don't forget to save the patches and updates to CD as well.