AES and LAGO MD80?

Egbert Drenth

Hi,

I tried the AES pushback at EDDN with the LAGO MD80 (2D Cockpit by JCA)

When the pushback is starting the tail stairs is lowered and when the truck has pushed back, the tail stairs is lited/closed again.

What is causing this?

• Developer
Hi,

I tried the AES pushback at EDDN with the LAGO MD80 (2D Cockpit by JCA)

When the pushback is starting the tail stairs is lowered and when the truck has pushed back, the tail stairs is lited/closed again.

What is causing this?

Hi,

I did not have this product, so I can say much here. But under which conditions normally the stair will open. Related to the parkingbrake or something like this?

Brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi,

The moment the P/B-truck starts to drive, the stairs are lowered and a few seconds after I have set the parking brakes after P/B the stairs are raised.

I checked the key assignment for the lowering/raising the stairs and that is SHIFT-W.

I deleted the assignement, but have to test yet if this solved the problem.

Keep you posted.

Removing the SHIFT-W assignment (WATER RUDDER UP/DOWN) didn't solve the problem.

It's no big deal, I'm in the cockpit during P/B anyway, but it looks like AES is triggering the Water Rudder event.

(Or the SHIFT-W key stroke)

Oh yeah, one more remark...

Also no big deal, but can the recorded voices a bit more crisp/clear?

I understand the interphone is simulated, but now the voices sounds very broken (not the correct word, but you know what I mean)

• Developer
Removing the SHIFT-W assignment (WATER RUDDER UP/DOWN) didn't solve the problem.

It's no big deal, I'm in the cockpit during P/B anyway, but it looks like AES is triggering the Water Rudder event.

Ok, when did the door open:

- When the truck is first displayed

- After he move to the nosewheel

- Or when he start to move the airplane back?

brgds

Oliver

• Developer
When he start to move the airplane back

Ok,

then I know, what can trigger it: When the pushback function takeover controll about the Airport to manage the push, something seam to say the implementation of the airplane that the door/waterruder must go down.

I will discuss the issue and will come back later.

brdgs

Oliver

• Developer

Ok,

this point is getting clear now:

The MD90 door is using the Waterruder trigger to animate the door.

Microsoft has (way ever) implemented, that when the airplane goes in Slew mode, the Waterruder is lowered, even when it is set to be up. You can test this with the Amphibic default Cessna.

So, when you go with the MD90 in Slewmode, the door will also open.

The Push implimentation not direct go to Slew mode, but the function called will have the same result.

So, at the moment, I don't see a solution to overrole the MS implementation at this point.

brgds

Oliver Pabst