Airport Enhancement Services - Dock a 777 with TWO jetways

• Aerosoft

How would you like to see TWO jetways attached perfectly attached to your B777 or B747 after

you docked? You did not see that in FS before did you? Airport Enhancement Services

make it happen. Just see here how we added a large aircraft to to AES so a gate that is AES

equipped will let you load and unload your passengers double as fast as ever before!

We start by putting the aircraft we like to assign doors to on a AES airport and moving to spot view.

We also start AESHelp (there will be a icon on your desktop to start that. Click [set Aircraft Parameters]

and you will see your aircraft in FS look like this:

02.jpg

The aircraft now shows the location of the doors and the nose wheel. You can slew around the aircraft,

zoom in and out to see if it the locations are perfect. Do spend some time here, it is kind of fun. It will

work with any aircraft, no matter who made it or who sells it.

03.jpg

This is how the AESHelp tool will look at this moment.

It should all explain itself. Select the door (or

wheel) and move it. The FS window will show in

real time where your door locations are.

01.jpg

And if you done it right (kids play, really) it will look like this. And you NEVER seen this in FS before!

• 4 weeks later...
And you NEVER seen this in FS before!

What about Milan Malpensa by the ISD Team. It's freeware. Ok, AES can animate all gates, but two jetways are there before AES....

Greetings

Tim

• Aerosoft

What about Milan Malpensa by the ISD Team. It's freeware. Ok, AES can animate all gates, but two jetways are there before AES....

Greetings

Tim

I think we'll limit the AES to being an add-in for commercial add-ons at this moment. And of course there were two jetways before AES, we do not ADD jetways, we are just able to animate what is there.

I think we'll limit the AES to being an add-in for commercial add-ons at this moment.

Ok, this way of thinking is correct :wink: . I won't say anything anymore :lol:

...we do not ADD jetways, we are just able to animate what is there

Yeah, I know...