CFMU error codes

Where do I find a list of the error codes for CFMU validation. I have a PROF50 error among others and want to work out how to fix it. I have read the Sticky but have had no success. A link to the exact document in which I can find the error codes would be a great help. Thanks from a noobie

To make it short:

Then just select the airac cylce you are using from the menu on the left.

There is also a very good topic in the list of pinned topics here in this forum about cfmu validation errors.

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply. I am on 1505 but there are 11 different documents there. In which doc am I likely to find the list of codes (especially PROF50)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, from the name "PROF50" I would guess that it is connected with the profile. So my first guess would be appendix 6.

The time you have used for asking here again and waiting for an answer would have been more than enough to just search through all of them (max 11 mouse clicks and Ctrl-F) ;-)

Archived