(( SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SDK KIT ))

Nater

HELLO.

I have the interest in doing some develping of my own..mainly to see what its like. I have the FSX Delux version and was wondering how i use the SDK kit. I dont get it. I have also the FSX BEta version and insde the beta is A folder that has all this info on how to use the SDK and has ALLL the SDK kit. I cant see which one is ligit or not

Confused? Me too. Im not sure why they would release the SDK in this format in a beta rather than the full release...anyways, i may have what you need here for aerosoft and if you have the beta, you too have the same.

Best regards,

Nater

• Aerosoft
HELLO.

I have the interest in doing some develping of my own..mainly to see what its like. I have the FSX Delux version and was wondering how i use the SDK kit. I dont get it. I have also the FSX BEta version and insde the beta is A folder that has all this info on how to use the SDK and has ALLL the SDK kit. I cant see which one is ligit or not

Confused? Me too. Im not sure why they would release the SDK in this format in a beta rather than the full release...anyways, i may have what you need here for aerosoft and if you have the beta, you too have the same.

Best regards,

Nater

Not sure if I understand you well Nater, but the SDK is on DVD1 and needs to be installed manually.

yeah im not sure that made sense after re-reading that. My apologys for that. I was saying that inside the beta release , they posted instruction for building mission , scenery , aircraft etc..... along with the sdk. But when i look at dvd1 i see sdk kit but wasnt sure what to do.

Im a newbie at this and didnt know what to expect :) . I was thinking that i may have had something of use to other developers....but i see that something we all have.lol

regards,

Nater

• Aerosoft
yeah im not sure that made sense after re-reading that. My apologys for that. I was saying that inside the beta release , they posted instruction for building mission , scenery , aircraft etc..... along with the sdk. But when i look at dvd1 i see sdk kit but wasnt sure what to do.

Im a newbie at this and didnt know what to expect :) . I was thinking that i may have had something of use to other developers....but i see that something we all have.lol

regards,

Nater

As far as I can see all the same information is there, it is just exanded. Start at the 'sdk overview.html' page.

ok , i'll do that. Thanks for tlking w/ me about this subject. I wasnt sure this subject was appropriate. ;) Hows the F-16.im srry , i just love the fact that theres an updat4ed F-16 coming out...

Oh, i had stated in another forum that i would like to beta test if the opportunity ever comes about...so if you need an enthusiastic beta tester ;) , im your guy..LOL

best of Luck,

Nater