Airbus A318/319 brakes not working

AirbusPilot320

Hi.

I have the newest version of Aerosoft Airbus A318 / A319.

It happens all time, when I am taxiing to the runway the aircraft is unable to fully brake.

When I put full brakes the aircraft will still be moving slowly but still moving.

Please help.

I am using the CH Pro Pedals.

Regards.

AirbusPilot320

Hi.

I have the newest version of Aerosoft Airbus A318 / A319.

It happens all time, when I am taxiing to the runway the aircraft is unable to fully brake.

When I put full brakes the aircraft will still be moving slowly but still moving.

Please help.

I am using the CH Pro Pedals.

Regards.

AirbusPilot320

hi 1st you should have created a topic on the aerosoft airbus sub forum and not here but try this http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/89945-new-ground-fde-experimental/

Hi there

I am having the same problem. The aircraft starts rolling at idle as soon as one engine is started, the aircraft will roll unless if the parking brake is set.

I did the change to the .ini file and indeed it solves the problem, but creates another one; the tiller is like stuck to the right. The aircraft will taxi only to the right aup until straight ahead (with the left pedal fully pressed), no way to turn left.

I have just purchased the Airbus and have version 1.21d.

Any suggestions please.

THank you

Archived