Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Install of Alcatraz

pablo1

Hi, See that this is free download. I don't have FSX yet. Thes can be install into Fs09? How? I tried but do not see it there. If I install demo of FSX, wil thes work in demo? :roll:

• 2 months later...

I have another question about Alcatraz for FS9.

Can I use Alcatraz together with MegaScenery Northern California V2? If so, I assume that I have to give Alcatraz a higher priority than MegaScenery Northern California V2 in the scenery library?

Jon

Yes, it works with Megascenery NorCal. But you may want to move the island. See this thread for more info:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=10161

Taylor

Taylor,

Would you be so kind so send me the adjusted .bgl file through this forum? I don't want to mess up on my own with something I've never done before.

You can send the file to: j.c.kinket[at]nlmail.eu

Jon

Would you be so kind so send me the adjusted .bgl file through this forum?

Since the Alcatraz scenery is not my work, I would not feel comfortable redistributing it without permission from Andras Kozma.

I don't want to mess up on my own with something I've never done before.

There really isn't anything that you can mess up. Just make sure you make a backup copy of alcatraz.bgl. If anything goes wrong, just restore your backup copy. Honestly, the whole process should take about five minutes. The hard part was figuring out how to do it. Now that I have posted detailed instructions, there is really nothing to it. Try it! It is really easy.

Taylor

• Aerosoft

Since the Alcatraz scenery is not my work, I would not feel comfortable redistributing it without permission from Andras Kozma.

There really isn't anything that you can mess up. Just make sure you make a backup copy of alcatraz.bgl. If anything goes wrong, just restore your backup copy. Honestly, the whole process should take about five minutes. The hard part was figuring out how to do it. Now that I have posted detailed instructions, there is really nothing to it. Try it! It is really easy.

Taylor

There is not problem from us to share the file.

There is not problem from us to share the file.

Would you please consider sending me the file, as you can see that Aerosoft does not have a problem with redistributing the adjusted file.

My e-mail: j.c.kinket[at]nlmail.eu

Thanks in advance.

Jon