Beaver problems

johmen

I have acquired the Aerosoft DHC2 Beaver package this year and am having some problems with it. For one I cannot adjust the altimeter setting it only goes one way and that is down. Also it appears that the plane configs interfere with the scenery in Van+ 1 sometimes the landing gear on the amphibs only work on the main wheels but not the front gear

a pity really because I really like the beaver and find it especially suited to the bush flying in BC my home province ( apart from that I am still a waterrat having been born in the Netherlands a true Deventer stokvis) I checked these forums and can find nothing that addresses my challenges hope somebody can come up with some suggestions or advice My thanks in advance for all you kind gurus of the skies.

John

• Aerosoft
I have acquired the Aerosoft DHC2 Beaver package this year and am having some problems with it. For one I cannot adjust the altimeter setting it only goes one way and that is down. Also it appears that the plane configs interfere with the scenery in Van+ 1 sometimes the landing gear on the amphibs only work on the main wheels but not the front gear

a pity really because I really like the beaver and find it especially suited to the bush flying in BC my home province ( apart from that I am still a waterrat having been born in the Netherlands a true Deventer stokvis) I checked these forums and can find nothing that addresses my challenges hope somebody can come up with some suggestions or advice My thanks in advance for all you kind gurus of the skies.

John

The easiest way is to put your mouse cursor on it and use the mousewheel to set the digits.

Thanks Mathijs I'll give that a whirl after I re-install the beavers which are in a temp folder at present. Question is it possible to load only a selected number fo the aircraft and if so there is one file that governs all the others trying to remember which one that is, your further help will be much appreciated.

BTW I used to work with a Lou Kok many years ago at KLM and Garuda any relation?

John

Hello John,

The main factor is the aircraft folder with the sound and panel files in it. If the others are aliased to it and this aircraft is not available then the panels and sounds wont load. These are normally in the Wheeled versions, so If you only wanted the Tundra version in then you could copy and paste the panel and sound folders over to this Aircraft folder.