Commuter airliners: FMC error

donCarlos

Hi!

I have windows 2000, MSFS 9.1 and the Eurowings 2004 Commuter Airliners. Each time I try to activate the FMC module, it writes an error "RECHTX32.OCX or one of its dependencies is not registered properly" and quits. You must admit, that this error prevents me from flying these wonderful planes properly, please, where can be the mistake?

Thanks!

I have already tried that, I have turned off everything not needed, but the error shows again and again...

btw, I made a mistake in the name of the bad file, it´s "RICHTX32.OCX"

The richtx32.ocx is a module for the Microsoft Rich Text OLE Control. It seems either the failed to register or it's corrupt.

Open the "Run" window found in Start menu, then type the following command to register this library file:

regsvr32 windowssystem32RICHTX32.OCX

You should see a message saying "DllRegisterServer ... succeeded"

If that doesn't work you should download a new version of this OCX

http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/images/lib/RICHTX32.OCX

sounds good. I have downloaded the new version posted by you, but here is the result:

"winntsystem32richtx32.ocx" is not an executable file and no registration helper is registered for this file type.

and the error goes on...

I have recently formated my harddrive and finally installed windows XP, downloaded all the patches, installed the product again, repeated all the steps above, but guess what happens... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...