Livery Manager Issues

ek002

Hi,

I have downloaded a number of Holger's liveries but for the life of me I cant seem to upload them since moving on to V1.2

The same is true for other liveries that I have successfully used in the past. When I use the livery manager and select a livery to upload everything seems fine but then after installing the preview pane in the bottom right corner is blank and it is not there when I run FSX.

I have tried removing an reinstalling the whole programme on 3 occasions and have removed all files for Airbus X Extended but to no avail.

Many thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Anonymous,

I know the problem and we need to adjust the Installer ...

But I can suggest you the following Link, he describes how you can still use the textures!

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/88415-what-can-i-do-if-holgis-livery-is-not-working/?p=633132

Whoops sorry for not adding my name.

To be honest I will probably wait until the installer is adjusted as I'm looking at getting a new rig in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Any ideas when/if it will be done.

Many thanks

Karl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Whoops sorry for not adding my name.

To be honest I will probably wait until the installer is adjusted as I'm looking at getting a new rig in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Any ideas when/if it will be done.

Many thanks

Karl

Hello Karl,

at the moment I can't give you a Date ... (sorry)

Many are still in their holidays so we'll have to wait!

Archived