Airbus A320 / After download / running slow

Prma

After uploading the Add on fort Microsoft Flight Simulator X Airbus A320 / A321 we find it is running very slowly.

We have all the system requirements listed in the handbook. The default planes on FSX Gold continue to run normally.

We appreciate any advice you can offer on how to get it to run up to speed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We need also more details to find what's is going on. Very slowly is so fuzzy we can't have an idea about the real meaning of that.

We wish you also Merry Christmas, and we promise you to help you as much as we can.

(Is so nice to use the Majestatic plural....)

Regards

Thank you for the quick reply. My apologies for being “fuzzy”.

Let me try and explain this more clearly.

Slowly in our case means there is about a ten second lag time between when we click on a command and the action happens. For example when we try and scan the cockpit the image does not download smoothly, or continually, there is a ten or so second lag time for each successive image to come into view.

Please note: The Majestatic plural in this case refers to my son and I. He is the flight enthusiast who has been running FSX for a couple of years.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please note: The Majestatic plural in this case refers to my son and I. He is the flight enthusiast who has been running FSX for a couple of years.

:crylaugh_s::crylaugh_s:

Excellent. Is always nice to help the most people we can. Believe me, I am very happy to see our hobby is very alive for the generations to come...

As far I understand, the problem is you click for lights, for example, and the lights do not switch on instantly, but ten seconds later.

Is not normal, for sure....

Could you (both) ;) be so kind as to tell me your systems specs (CPU and GPU)?

Also, tell me if you use add-ons, and which...

Regards

Archived