pmdg 777

fhgh

Hello guys,

I've tried to google this problem but couldn't find any solution to this.. Apparently I'm the only one experiencing it.

I just installed PMDG 777 and wanted to update it using Navdatapro but I can't.. As soon as I click on Install, I get the following error messages:

Error: file not found PMDG.zip.

Error: Install failed PMDG FSx

The selected path is D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG.. Which is the correct one. For the record, I can install cycles on four other add-ons without any issues at all.. Am I doing something wrong and missed something?

Thanks for any help!

Yes I'm using a backup cycle file (which is 1412). I open settings, click on load backup and open file. When back I click on update.. On the screen I get cycle V. 1412 r1 (local) in the box and then click on install.. it does get installed on Airbus 320, Pro-ATC, etc.. But get that error as for PMDG. I'm afraid I might be missing something here..

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, you didn't download the file for the PMDG at that time. Example: you selected different addons, then the software downloads the files for those selected addons and also makes a backup. If you add an addon later, e.g. the PMDG, the AIRAC is only available from now on, but not for the past.

Archived