Eurowings2004 Avions Moyen-Courrier - Missing manuals &

dat255

Hello,

Yesterday in the FNAC in Lyon (Rue de la république), I bought the Eurowings2004 Avions Moyen-Courrier.

I installed the CD, I was promted (twice) for the key, the installation worked seamlessly.

And at least the Ba146 200 appears correctly in FS (did not try the others yet).

However, I cannot find several things:

- The manuals. On the box it says there is a manual included of over the 200 pages. I did not find it. What I found in the box, is and addendum for FS2004 & the same thing comes in a pdf file. For the rest no manuals. Where are they supposed to be?

- Jeppesen charts. I did not buy this for the charts, but even if they are probably outdated, I am interested to have them, however, I could not find them.

- The FMC. I read the FAQ's & several other posts about the FMC, but I did not find how to make it appear, or where it is located. Any help would be appreciated.

The outer & inner box where both wrapped in plastic, and appeared to be new. There where several of this same item on the shelve and all looked correct.

I use FS2004, used the English install for Eurowings, WinXP Pro SP2, plenty diskspace

Thanks,

Xavier

• Aerosoft
Hello,

Yesterday in the FNAC in Lyon (Rue de la république), I bought the Eurowings2004 Avions Moyen-Courrier.

I installed the CD, I was promted (twice) for the key, the installation worked seamlessly.

And at least the Ba146 200 appears correctly in FS (did not try the others yet).

However, I cannot find several things:

- The manuals. On the box it says there is a manual included of over the 200 pages. I did not find it. What I found in the box, is and addendum for FS2004 & the same thing comes in a pdf file. For the rest no manuals. Where are they supposed to be?

- Jeppesen charts. I did not buy this for the charts, but even if they are probably outdated, I am interested to have them, however, I could not find them.

- The FMC. I read the FAQ's & several other posts about the FMC, but I did not find how to make it appear, or where it is located. Any help would be appreciated.

The outer & inner box where both wrapped in plastic, and appeared to be new. There where several of this same item on the shelve and all looked correct.

I use FS2004, used the English install for Eurowings, WinXP Pro SP2, plenty diskspace

Thanks,

Xavier

Xavier, as there are several versions of this product in box I am not sure what's supposed to be there and what not. But if you write to support@aerosoft.de the folks there will be able to sort this out very fast.

Exactly the same thing occured to me. I think that the so called "manual" is related to the "aerocore.dll" that is supposed to give access to the manual for each plane.

I have succeeded to install it with the help of mathjiskok but I still do not have access to the manuals. Maybe tomorrow !

Fabrice

• Aerosoft
Exactly the same thing occured to me. I think that the so called "manual" is related to the "aerocore.dll" that is supposed to give access to the manual for each plane.

I have succeeded to install it with the help of mathjiskok but I still do not have access to the manuals. Maybe tomorrow !

Fabrice

No, if the manuals are in PDF format (as I expect them to be in this format) they will be stored in the fs2004MainDir/Aerosoft/ProductName folder. And they should also be linked in the START menu of Windows. If not, let me know.

In fs2004MainDir/Aerosoft/ I only have 'NCE NIZZA'.

However, in 'program files/aeroSOFT/Eurowings2004' there are different subdirectories. In the Eurowings2004 dir. there is the EW2004_Addendum_engl.pdf that is indeed linked via the windows START menu, as well as a few other things, but no trace of the manuals...

I finally found how to make the FMC appearing in the BAe, and intiuitively start up the aircraft and fly. But I am still desperatly interested in the manuals...

Xavier

Same for me : I do not find any [productname] folder, only Nize scenery. In aerocore menu either, I do not see any [productname] submenue, only the link to your website.

Thanks in advance for your help

Fabrice

• Aerosoft
Same for me : I do not find any [productname] folder, only Nize scenery. In aerocore menu either, I do not see any [productname] submenue, only the link to your website.

Thanks in advance for your help

Fabrice

Okay, I will find out tomorrow about this installer. I do not have the french version here so I got no idea what is different there.

• Aerosoft

Okay, I will find out tomorrow about this installer. I do not have the french version here so I got no idea what is different there.

Gents, if you write to support@aerosoft.de we'll make sure the problem is sorted out. It seems there has been a problem in production. That is not YOUR problem, but OUR problem okay? We'll make sure you get what you paid for. Shaun will take care all is handled as it should.

• Root Admin

Hi,

yes, the manuals (pdf) are missed on the lasted version of the eurowings 2004 cd (3.x).

Presently I have upload these files (A320/A319, ATR42/72, BAE) into our support database.

You will these files nere, now:

http://aerosoft-shop2.com/support.php

Please notice, you have to registed the eurowings 2004 before.

If there is anything else we can assist you with let us know.

Hi again,

I just realized that the FMC manual is not included in the files your uploaded in the support database.

Could you add the FMC manual to the available files ?

Thanks in advance

Fabrice

• 2 weeks later...

I have to claim with the upper french customers about the missing manuals and Jeppesen charts... I just downloaded them from your support zone in fact.

I also encountered (as it seems to be the same for other people) troubles with the AeroCore.dll that "jams" FS2004... I finally delete the .dll to avoid the error message at FS launch but in fact I dont know what the consequences are for me...

I also agree with the person who asked for the FMC manual. And, please, make your best efforts for the french translation of your manuals... It's quite like "chinese" for us !

Thanks.... I've just tried your solution (creating the line "AeroCore.dll=1" in the FS9.cfg file) but... it doesn't work...

Not a big problem because I discovered that the Aerosoft access on the FS upper command line only refers to your web site and pages ! (totaly useless during a FS session....).

I could have tried once but as I said before the purpose of this module seems to be only access to yours differnts Web pages and that is not realy usefull...