Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dave79

Lights on new A320/A321 not working

I noticed on the new A320/A321 the nav lights,beacon and landing and taxi lights not working and sometimes when turning on the lights with the L button the tail disappears . Is there a fix to it or has Aerosoft to released an update to this product, Its really awesome otherwise . has anyone got any ideas Thanks

I have no idea about the light issue, but i can give you a hint regarding the disappearing tail.

Go to USER/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX and open the fsx.cfg file with the editor.
Then add

HIGHMEMFIX=1

under the [GRAPHICS] - section and make sure you save the file. This should prevent the tail from disappearing.

I would indeed think about memory issues first of all.

Thanks for that but i dont think so as airbus extended works perfectly, so i dont think it is a memory issue but will keep it in mind

Thanks for the reply

I have no idea about the light issue, but i can give you a hint regarding the disappearing tail.

Go to USER/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX and open the fsx.cfg file with the editor.

Then add

HIGHMEMFIX=1

under the [GRAPHICS] - section and make sure you save the file. This should prevent the tail from disappearing.

Thanks for the info have tried and that works thanks again for your support :bow_down2_s: