FSX AI Models disappearing in cruise, only lights left

EDDM

Hi all,

first of all, I'am not using Ultimate traffic or a complex AI Traffic addon, Im just using the standard World of AI packages along with some self edited freeware AI models, flightplans, that I have taken over from my FS9.

I became aware, that at many airports, a lot of AI aircrafts are invisible, only showing their position lights, this also appeared in flight with a certain model just becoming invisible from one second to another, but still showing its positon lights!

At some airports everything works fine and at others the complete fleets (same textures) are invisible. I'm using the most recent models of AIA, PAI TFC and many others.

Are those AI models not compatible with FSX? Im running FSX with acceleration in DX9 mode in WIN7 64bit, NVIDIA GTX series.

Has anyone any idea what the reason of this could be?

Thanks

EDDM

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is a commercial support forum for Aerosoft products, not for freeware. Try Avsim or one of the general forums instead.

Archived