No sounds when switching programs

tup61

I remember reading somewhere during the last weeks that the problem with most Airbus sounds not being heard (apart from most engine sounds) when P3D is not in focus would be solved. SP1 didn't solve this yet: will it be solved in the future? It would be great if I could hear the crew talk whenever I am checking out an addon or the web. It happens quite often that the CP says something while I am at this forum for instance, posting questions like this one. ;)

Sorry if that was implied somewhere but I do not think this behavior will change.

Please tell me that was a joke :-(

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85838-sounds-still-mute-on-lost-focus-p3d/?p=615741

If i knew this before i would not have bought it, P3D has fixed this annoying FSX Issue and gave us a new Parameter for that and you would not support this ?

• Aerosoft

We have experimented with this without good results. Currently out aircraft productions will always use the same file set for FSX and P3D, that might change later this year when P3D moves further away from FSX.

If you allow me to say so, if this is the issue that makes you regret buying this product you have very specific requirements and I am sorry we do not meet your expectations.

Sorry if that was implied somewhere but I do not think this behavior will change.

Ok, that's a pity but I for sure do not regret buying the Airbus. ;) I just have to pay more attention to what phase my flight is in, which is, afer all, the job of a pilot... ;)

Archived