Real-World Weather

Scout

I'm suddenly unable to download real world weather in FS9. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced such a problem within the last 24 hours? I am using a dial up service that has been reliable for years. Just "out of the blue" I started getting the following error Msg.: "An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check you Internet connection and configuration and try again." I know of no changes to my internet configuration and I am able to access all other desired sites. If anyone has an idea what the problem may be I would appreciate your comments and thoughts. Thanks.

Yes, I have the same trouble. They got some kind of problem at the Real Weather download center I read on a other forum. We can't do anything but wait 'till it's fixed...

i was also going trough the same problem, tought my 10 year old sun was messing arround on my pc, feel much better now

obs; still not working, just tried again and the same error message comes up.....