Textures Error when using OVHD lights

Shelford

Hi all,

I have started to notice a problem with my aircraft textures when using my cockpit lights.

I have added some images to show what is happening, but whenever the lights are on, most of the gauges etc disappear and also the tail of the aircraft has gone on the outside model.

I'm not sure if it was related or just a bad repaint but I have had a similar thing happen with an Air Canada repaint where the gauges etc went but also the majority of the aircraft model also.

Other than a reinstall of Airbus X have anyone got any ideas of how this can be fixed? I am not currently sure if it only affects repaints I have added, or all paints, but this has only just started to occur.

Thanks

Simon

post-88444-0-61588200-1409514236_thumb.j

post-88444-0-69228600-1409514239_thumb.j

post-88444-0-17721700-1409514241_thumb.j

Since posting this, I have noticed that it is not only my aircraft that has a problem, airport textures are also missing etc and were back when I restarted FSX.

Does anyone know if this is a common problem with running FSX on Windows 7 64-bit?

Thanks

Archived