Airbus Holiday Destinations

kmcvie

Hello,

Before Aerosoft changed the layout of their web page, there was a patch section which you could access without logging in separately.

In this section, there was a patch which fixed certain bugs in Airbus Holiday Destinations, eg it fixed the A321s by making them appear more "in focus" and sharpe.

Can someone please direct me to this patch as I cannot locate it in the new FAQ/Patches page of Aerosoft's new web site.

Many thanks.

Just register your product using the link next to the product list and you will find it in the same list afterwards.

Sascha

Hi Sascha. I did register the product but on searching for the patch in the FAQ/Patches page under LTU/Airbus Holiday Destinations, I see that no patches are available for this product.

• Administrator

Hello,

we are still changing our support sites.

On the english support site for Airbus Holiday Destinations at the moment you will only find a button "Download here". Please click this button to download the update file to the version 3.1 of Airbus Holiday Destinations. This is the patch you are locking for.

I hope we will complete this support site in the next time.

Best regards

Guenter Zehnel

Aerosoft