Can you help me find the Yeti? I've gone completly CRAZY!

likvidice

Can someone email me the coordinates for the Yeti? I've been searching for about a week now and I can't seem to find it. I've also been searching about two weeks for the Helicopter crash. Can someone please email both these coordinates?

My email: likvidice@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Don't anyone send the Yeti coords publicly - if at all!!! Please no! :)

I have been searching for months and I still haven't found it/them - and I don't want help.

@likvidice (liquid ice? Good oxymoron that!) At least the heli is easy to find! There are enough clues in the text. Er, you are using the Aerosoft flights to start out on these missions, aren't you?

Yes I am starting in the flights, but grr! I just cannot find any of these things! It's driving me completly insane. If anyone could email me the coordinates at likvidice@gmail.com that would be great. Thanks.

I can't tell you more (the location must be kept strictly confidential) but here's a small hint:

You will find him in a valley somewhere south of Mt. Everest.

Sascha