Freight Dogs crash fs9

SHARKYCSI

Hi all!

I am having a problem with Freight Dogs. I load the freight dogs from "select a flight:" Aerosoft flight files. Then "choose a flight:" frieght dogs - Beaver Amphip on Wrangler. I can start the aircraft and taxi to the loading area, and load the cargo. When I do this, in less than a minute fs9 crashes to the "send error to Microsoft" window.

I have the fs9 update installed and a lot of add-ons.

My system is as follows:

p4 3.2 ghz

1 gig of ram

nivida 7800 GS video card 256mb of ddr3 memory

sound blaster audigy 2 card

two hard drives

saitek x52 Flight Control System

latest fsuipc and drivers

Any ideas? Thanks.

• Aerosoft
Hi all!

I am having a problem with Freight Dogs. I load the freight dogs from "select a flight:" Aerosoft flight files. Then "choose a flight:" frieght dogs - Beaver Amphip on Wrangler. I can start the aircraft and taxi to the loading area, and load the cargo. When I do this, in less than a minute fs9 crashes to the "send error to Microsoft" window.

I have the fs9 update installed and a lot of add-ons.

My system is as follows:

p4 3.2 ghz

1 gig of ram

nivida 7800 GS video card 256mb of ddr3 memory

sound blaster audigy 2 card

two hard drives

saitek x52 Flight Control System

latest fsuipc and drivers

Any ideas? Thanks.

Is the aircraft itself stable on different locations?

I have tried it around Wrangler (pawg) and was able to fly for a short time. I received a scenery error once, but after clicking the message I was able to continue flying. I have not tried flying the encluded aircraft at a different location other than Alaska, but will try that next and see what happens. I have the Alaska area 38.2 mesh from Raimondo Taburet installed.

Make sure to install the FS9 patch correctly so you'll be running version 9.1 of FS. Try installing it again. What does the Error Message say?