Lago Budapest Scenery 2004

kmcvie

Hello, I recently purchased the Lago Venezia & Budapest Scenery 2004 bundle from Aerosoft.

Unfortunately, the Ferihegy airport scenery is conflicting with the FS9 default scenery, eg, the Lago runways start to grass over as the aircraft moves along them, the AI static aircraft are not parked precisely at the air-bridges/gates and what looks like the FS9 default terminal buildings are still prominently overlaid on the Lago buildings. It is as if the default FS9 Ferihegy is somehow “interfering” with the Lago scenery.

I have tried the Lago Technical Support Service, via their Forum, and have had no response. Can someone please help me out there.

Hey Kmcvie

There are three patches available for the Budapest scenery.

The first one Budapest-2003-Patch-1.zip is already applied to the Venezia & Budapest Scenery 2004 cdrom version, so you wont need this one.

The second one is Budapest-2004-Patch-2.zip, and the third is Budapest-for-fs91.zip. You should install both the latter patches.

You can download the patches and find some info here:

http://web.axelero.hu/andkozma/budapest2003/default.htm

Regards,

Henning Larsen

Hi Henning,

Sadly, having downloaded and run both applicable patches, neither have resolved the problem but many thanks for the suggestion. I am still seeing the default FS9 Budapest with the Lago scenery. I use a lot of 3rd party add on sceneries. Do you think that any of these could be interfering?

Cheers.

Hello kmcvie,

A way to check for incompatibilty is to disable all other 3rd party scenery except for Budapest and then check to see if the problem still exsists, then add the other scenery back in stages till you possibly find the problem.

Thanks guys. I have since sorted out the problem. Lago Budapest just needed moving up higher in priority ladder in the FS9 scenery library.