Tweaking the Super Cub, Cold and dark.

Grobut

I've been looking for a while now, but as of yet, i have found no place to edit what the switches in the Cub is set at when you start a flight.

Right now it starts with all light switches in the On position, i'd like to change that to starting in the Off position, is that possible somehow?

Hello Grobut,

Have you tried loading the default flight at KSEA then switch all the switches off and the engine in the Cessna, then load the Cub, you could then save the flight, next time you load the flight hopefully all the switches should be off.

Yeah i've allready done that, took the default flight, turned everything and its dog Off, and saved the flight as "ColdDark" and made it the default flight, this has worked on all my planes, except the Super Cub.

When i fly the Super Cub, everything is turned Off when you look at the VC, but, if you toggle the 2D window showing the light switches (Window 5?), they are all turned On, and even though the VC switches are turned Off, as soon as i switch on the Battery, all lights turn On as per the 2D panel settings.

Strangely enough though, it has worked on the other 2D panel (Window 6?) that shows the Battery switch and fuses, it starts with battery and generator Off, its just the lights that are all On for some reason.

• Aerosoft
Yeah i've allready done that, took the default flight, turned everything and its dog Off, and saved the flight as "ColdDark" and made it the default flight, this has worked on all my planes, except the Super Cub.

When i fly the Super Cub, everything is turned Off when you look at the VC, but, if you toggle the 2D window showing the light switches (Window 5?), they are all turned On, and even though the VC switches are turned Off, as soon as i switch on the Battery, all lights turn On as per the 2D panel settings.

Strangely enough though, it has worked on the other 2D panel (Window 6?) that shows the Battery switch and fuses, it starts with battery and generator Off, its just the lights that are all On for some reason.

It's basically because the panels are loaded in a certain order. When we update the aircraft I will change this so the status is the same (and probably also making it possible (easier) to start cold and dark.