Exporting Flight Plan to my FSX computer from my laptop

Hi

When I first got PFPX and after a little while I managed to get the right path set up to export flight plans from my laptop to my FSX computer. I went through and gave the correct permissions to access the files on my FSX computer.

Due to problems on my laptop I have had to re-install PFPX. I now can't export my flight plans.

I have FSX installed directly on my C drive on my FSX computer and the paths selected in PFPX are as follows:

FSX folder: \\NIXON-PC\C drive\FSX

Document folder: \\NIXON-PC\Users\Nixon\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files

NIXON being the computer with FSX installed directly on the C drive.

Both computers are in the same home group and I can access \\NIXON-PC\Users\Nixon\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files folder directly from this my laptop but whenever I try to export a flight plan I get the following message "Can't write to file \\NIXON-PC\Users\Nixon\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\EGLLEGPH01.pln"

I would appreciate help

Thanks

Nixon

When people post to forums with a problem and then a short time later find a solution to their problem. It would be good practice to tell what the solution was.

So when others search for similar problems they can find the solution all wrapped up in the same place!

When people post to forums with a problem and then a short time later find a solution to their problem. It would be good practice to tell what the solution was.

So when others search for similar problems they can find the solution all wrapped up in the same place!

I would have done but I am not exactly sure how I did it!

Archived