FSFK Strange Conflict With FSBuild and Radar Contact

Yoda

This just popped up today...I've had FSFK, FSBuild and Radar Contact working just fine for quite some time, and have not recently installed any new addons that might cause this...

Whenever I start FSBuild or Radar Contact, I get the Windows Installer popup that says it's searching for FSFK to install...clicking cancel doesn't always stop this random install problem right away; I frequently have to cancel four or five installer popups.

None of the software seems to have problems operating, it's just keying on the installer for FSFK for some reason. Other addons (Active Sky, and so on) are unaffected.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kurt

This indicates that one or more components of FSFK have been remove/replaced (e.g. VB components used by FSFK). The installer is trying to repair the situation. You have to options:

1. Find the original FSFK installer file on your HD or download it from the product page and when the message pops up point to the FSFK msi file and let the installer repair things.

2. Reinstall FSFK.

Hope this helps

Thomas