Request - Dry Operating Mass Included

Looking at the Majestic Q400, the aircraft load requires a DOM or Dry Operating Mass. The manual states this as the weight of the aircraft minus the Fuel, Baggage and Passengers.

Would it be a reasonable request to modify the Load Planning output to include the DOM?

Also, could the payload be also broken down to include Passengers and Cargo?

This would help in taking the figures from PFPX to the aircraft loadsheet.

ie

Dry Operating Mass

Passengers

Cargo

Payload

Fuel

Zero Fuel Weight

Ramp Weight

Take-Off Weight

Landing Weight.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards

Trev

If you want to add that to a custom OFP template, there is a <&DOW> that has the Dry Operating Weight ( aka Empty Operating Weight)

So you could add the line in your ofp template file:

Dry Operating Mass <&DOW>

Passengers <&TotalPax>

etc.....

Ηι,

Can you tell me how I must load fuel with correct way ? I am flying with B737 of IFLY . There is template of B737 in the PFPX and I used the EU-OPS policy but I don't know if I must entering the fields : extra time , extra fuel ,hold time, MEL/CDL% , MEL/CDL fuel , Ballast Fuel , Contigency Fuel, Remaining Fuel. ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pln1cjdls71yj1n/FUEL.JPG

Thank you very much

Your picture doesn't work by the way.

If you are doing a regular flight with nothing special (aircraft 100% serviceable, no ETOPS, etc.) you can leave all of those fields blank.

Your picture doesn't work by the way.

If you are doing a regular flight with nothing special (aircraft 100% serviceable, no ETOPS, etc.) you can leave all of those fields blank.

Ok thank you very much sir , Happy new Year .

Archived