TSIM LPFR Faro does not work

hobeprime

Hello,

I have set up a new system and installed Faro (LPFR) by TropicalSim.

AES finds the airport, I could turn the AES to "on", assign my credits, but on the scenery itself, nothing happens - no vehicles, no gate agent, nothing.

I have reinstalled LPFR using the latest file from TSIM, I have installed AES 2.34, I have tried the "repair/resync" but nothing happens.

There is no special AES-file at the TSIM download section and I am sure that it worked on my last computer.

What could I have missed?

Thanks,
Dennis

My apologies, Oliver.

It's the FSX version. The addo is on E:/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/TropicalSim/LPFRx where it also was on my last setup. All other AES airports work (e.g. LPPR which is on E:/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/TropicalSim/LPPRx).

Happ Christmas to you, too.

Kind regards,

Dennis

• Verified Developer

Did you see the jetways? Did the Window open when you press the AES Key-Combi? How is your Autogensettings, are they maybe set to OFF/NONE?

• Verified Developer

Have no idea yet, must check the airport later, but I don't think I will have an issue here.

I have searched the Forum for LPFR and found this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/66573-aes-lpfr/?hl=lpfr

The user has not reported, which other Scenery could be the issue here. You can send him a PM and ask him about what he found.

Oliver, thanks for your help.

I had checked the forum search beforehand but somehow did not turn up with anything. I checked with Chirag and it appears it is a photo scenery that we both use. Apparently there is a problem between that and TropicalSim.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Dennis

Archived