Eurowings Problems

NYCTOPPG

I've just recieved my product and i have some little problems. First I can't select an airline ATC name so my airtraffic name is "Airbus 25" instead of "SWISS 25". I also can't find out how to start my airbus flight with the engines off. Another problem is that when I take-off, the computer automatically reduces the thrust to idle and i go into a stall.

Please help, Thanks

Hello NYCTOPPG,

Not all airline names are known by ATC so it wont use them.

As for the Airbus please try the tutorial flight in the FMC manual, this in conjuction with the Airbus manual will show you how to fly the airbus.

As for cold and dark, load the default flight from KSEA then switch everything off in the Cessna then load the Airbus, it should then all be off as in cold and dark, move to the airport of your chossing and save the flight so it is available next time to you..

Thanks, but one more question, i try to choose the ATC name for any aircraft and i can't choose. Not even a default MSFS plane. Any suggestions.

Thanks, but one more question, i try to choose the ATC name for any aircraft and i can't choose. Not even a default MSFS plane. Any suggestions.

thats strange. Uhm, are you sure the cfg, of that specific model has the correct name? If you have added textures for example make sure to fill out all the necesary spaces in the aircraft cfg. otherwise, ATC will call you with a different airline name or something. Or ATC just doesnt have that airline name and would need to add it with editvoicepack.

Other than that I cant think of anything.

Also, you cant use atc while your engines are off because the avionics are off, unless you turn the avionics on.

but still, it aint like you can ask permission for pushback and startup, because FS doesnt have that option, so basicaly, you dont need to contact ATC before you start up your engines.

If the problem isnt with the ATC like I thought and you mean you cant start a flight with your engines off then the answer is simple, make your own flights. Its simple, just hit record flight or something with the aircraft having the engines off.

And your other problem, make sure you dont have autopilot or something on. Some aircraft start off with their generators off and some jets need to have their generators on, like I discovered earlier :roll: . So make sure they are on, otherwise, they will turn off.