Records replicated on schedule screen

I found a new bug in flight schedule screen that consists in replication of some of them (twice or more each). Also I noticed that filters doesn`t perform well. Sometimes freezes and doesn't show flight registres requested. I hope my contribution will serve to improve this interesting tool.

Regards,

E. Pérez.

Yep, I've noticed this too, it seems to have started happening after the 1.07 update.

I haven't yet fully narrowed it down to a particular cause, but it appears to occur when the 'return flight' option is used, as everything seems fine if I enter the return leg from scratch (i,e, not using the return option).

It could also be something to do with the new option to view a greater number of days in the past/future (which is a great option I was waiting for btw, so many thanks for that guys!).

I was messing around changing the number of days in the filter, and ended up with 4 duplicate flights on the same day at one stage.

Hope that provides further information to allow subsequent investigation and fix :)

Nige.

Also have the same thing!

I have now sitted in 3 hours to put in all registrations for SAS for tomorrow/today 18SEP13..

When I closed the PFPX, and started it again ALL things I have done to put in registrations are GONE!!!!

3 HOURS WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!!!

ALL REGISTRATIONS IS GONE! NOT SAVED!!!! EVEN THAT I DID A BAKCUP!!!

ALL GONE! SO MY 3 hours DOING THIS IS GONE!! TOTALLY WASTE OF MY TIME!! AGAIN! Had the same issue with 1.06 there i had to program ALL in again!

Archived