Don´t know how to load the route on my Airbus X

Hi y was looking a lot of tutorials on youtube, forums, but i coudnt find the answer.

I m sure thats it´s very simple,but i don know how.

When i create a flight plan on PFPX i put Export and i select the folder of Airbus X Extended, then when i start the fsx and im on the airplane i don know how to load the rout that i have created into the mcdu.

All tutorials show how to creat it but no how to load it.

Thanks

into the mdcu init than in coroute write the name of the saved plan for exapmle you make a flightplan form egll to lemd pfpx save it as EGLLLEMD01 so you have to insert into mdcu L1 coroute EGLLLEMD01 and the aircraft load the flight plan the only thing you have to do is insert departure runway sid and arrival runway with star

into the mdcu init than in coroute write the name of the saved plan for exapmle you make a flightplan form egll to lemd pfpx save it as EGLLLEMD01 so you have to insert into mdcu L1 coroute EGLLLEMD01 and the aircraft load the flight plan the only thing you have to do is insert departure runway sid and arrival runway with star

Thank you very much, do you know why do i have to insert runway departure ? On the flight plan i put all

Thank you again!

You have to insert the departure runway because you have selected into Airbus Extended configuration use company route so as real aircraft the flight plan is without departure and arrival runway and without sid and star. Every time pilots have to insert because for wheater problems or other conditions the departure and arrival runway will be different.

You have to insert the departure runway because you have selected into Airbus Extended configuration use company route so as real aircraft the flight plan is without departure and arrival runway and without sid and star. Every time pilots have to insert because for wheater problems or other conditions the departure and arrival runway will be different.

Perfect explanation thank you very much

Archived