Frieght Dogs and Victoria harbour review

seahawk09

Hey all,

I just recivied my Freight dogs and Victoria harbour flight sim addons and let me say this if you dont have your copy today you better get it. This addon is awsome the lighting textures are incredible the sun rise at Shorty's farm is awsome I felt like i was really there, I give both addons 10 out 10 there both worth the money. P.S. make sure you have fs 9.1 update installed so as not to have it crash in the middle of your flights. Aerosoft is by far the best company I know for addon's for FS2004 cant wait for FSX. hope this little review helped you make a decision on what to buy next. See you all in the sky's time to fly to shorty's farm and have a cup of coffee with him.

Richard :wink:

Hi Francois,

Your most welcome, I find it refreshing to be able to jump into a dehaviland and cruise B.C. in style. I lived in Victoria for 25 yrs loved it and you guy's have the secnery down exactly makes me feel like I never left :D I will try to send some screen shot's soon with me flying out Victoria Harbour :wink:

I hope that the Dehaviland / frightdogs and the Victoria secnery are selling Really well.

Richard :D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AerosoftNA
Richard :D

Note: this is not Richard Plokhaar from Aerosoft North America :-)

There seemed to have been some confusion about that.

Hey Richard,

sorry for the confusion :) from now on I will sign Richard M

so that we are not confused :lol: . glad to see you on the forum's

Richard M :D