AES Config error

hi

download aes version 2,31 for the first time

trying to see what this program is all about, but when starting the config it gives me an error of

AESConfig connected, but could not read FS Version ID!

Wait until FS is full up and Running and then try to restart AESConfig.

otherwise check www.forum.aerosoft.com for support.

well i cheched the forum and didn't find it (kind a noob in this thing)

fresh install of FSX Deluxe + Acceleration from dvd (legal)

both running as administrator

thks

• Verified Developer

Is your Aircraft located on a Airport, where AES is activated for (FSX in front of the Airport in AESHelp), and is AES working there (AES Window opens)?

and the difference from having aes or not havint it is that after i installed a few scenery airpots that need no credits, the jetways have disappeard

i bought LPPT from aerosoft but even in demo mode my jetways are gone.

• Verified Developer

Try the "Repair/Resync" Button below the airportlist in AESHelp and restart FSX. As long as AES (with jetways) is not working in the FSX, the other Error with the Version ID is normal.

So try first to get AES to work in FSX.

When the resync Button don't help, please check if there is any *.log Files in the <FSX>\Vistamare or <FSX>\Vistamare\bin folder.

• Verified Developer

When you remove/reinstall a Sceneryaddon, just start short after the deinstall the AEShelp, so that this Addons are deactivated for AES too. After the reinstall you start AESHelp again and the Airport will be reactivated and all relevant Files will be copied to the Folder of the scenery.

well guys

i will for sure buy some credits, i have LPPT from you guys and need to activate it and cause i have been searching for airports that are free with aes i'm convinced that this is a good addon for my fsx

very good work

thanks

Archived