DC-10

This indeed looks very nice!
The DC-10 was a favorite of mine for quite sometime until PMDG replaced it with another aircraft (Yes it indeed changed because of an FS release, but I think you can understand why :D).

I'm really looking forward to this, but does anyone know how great the system depth will be and when this is roughly estimated?

This indeed looks very nice!

The DC-10 was a favorite of mine for quite sometime until PMDG replaced it with another aircraft (Yes it indeed changed because of an FS release, but I think you can understand why :D).

I'm really looking forward to this, but does anyone know how great the system depth will be and when this is roughly estimated?

We have all manuals for the DC-10 (and even more for the KC-10) so the systems will be recreated to the best of our abilities.

To the release: Let's just say, not in 2013. Development is still at a very early stage

Thank you for these informations.

So I assume that you aim for a high level of system depth? Would sound very good to me!

I'm really looking forward to your product :)

Thank you for these informations.

So I assume that you aim for a high level of system depth? Would sound very good to me!

I'm really looking forward to your product :)

Your assumption is right! :)

Archived