the approach check list

mac1

HI

I am having a problem with the approach check list item,when asked for baro setting it will not be acknowledged by the co pilot, I have set the approach page, set baro, and set to QNH at 18000/10000, some times the pilot calls the pressure but will not be acknowledged, I press B but still she keeps asking, then just at Touch down the pilot calls the baro again and she acknowledges the baro, the last time I got past this by setting it back to STD? but ended way under GS ie short in AP mode

TY

ttfn

flight: cyxy to panc

free flight

Airbus 1.10

i7 quad

6 GB mem

2013-6-16_19-3-16-510_zpsd24d98c7.png

Hi Mac1,

with which AXE version you are experiencing these problems? Did you already install Hotfix 16b?

This seems to be a very difficult issue because we are trying since a couple of versions / hofixes to solve it. There are now only a few users remaining having this problem. Thje problem seems to be the interaction between FSX and the AXE.

For the time being use the CL-SKIP functionality i. e. if you cannot solve it - the copilot is still not accepting you input - go to the MCDU 2 - CHECKLIST page and use SKIP (LSK2L). Sorry but currently I have no other suggestion.

Regards,

Hanse

Check your PERF APPROACH page, if your QNH isn't right like in page 1018 and set 1017, the checklist will not proceed.

In PERF APPROACH page MUST be like 1018 and set 1018.

Hi Hanse

thanks for your fast reply

No sir I had not done the hotfix 15 & 16b, I have now, hope this has fixed the issue

Once again thank you

ttfn

After 2 flights with hotfix 15 and 16b installed the approach was the same i had to skip "Barro".

she did hold a better level in GS, also some sounds stopped after taxi check i.e. clicks but this was fixed with a reboot.

Only thing to do now is to reinstall and see if this helps.

ty

ttfn

I wonder if it is possible that if you enter the wrong QNH settings that the co-pilot will not acknowledge because the values are wrong? I mean that is what should happen anyway in a real aircraft. If you get it wrong, the other guy would just tell you he thinks the data is wrong and you'd do it over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as I haven't get any answer or response until now I think the problem has been solved and I will close this topic.

Hanse

Archived