Question about the upcoming Cheyenne..

Sikpupi

Dear Sikpupi,

thank you for your plaudit! Yes, I can cofirm that the backlighting is as real as it gets (I worked really hard on it on the base of some original night shots) and you can switch it on and off at night just as you want to. In the VC you can chose between two intensities of lighting by using the overhead "panel lights" switch.

And by the way... I really don't want to be unhumble :oops: , but so far everybody was excited especially about the backlighting :wink:

@ aerosoft: Maybe the colleagues of aerosoft can put some night screenshots into the forum? That would be very nice!

Thanks for the info Tobias,

I was sure that Digital Aviation wouldn't leave out something so critical :)

It would be nice to see some night pics of the cockpit and virtual cockpit.

But don't stall the release because of that :D

• Aerosoft
I wish I could have influence on the release date, but our Big Chief Hans Hartmann is the one and only keeper of the starter's gun!

Hans, a gun and a release date... Now THAT is a dangerous combination, lol. No way I am going to ask him about when it will be available at the shop now.

But I talked to him today and all is looking good, nothing unexpected at this moment. But neither he or we are willing to give a date, we because we can't, Hans because he will send us the files when he is happy. That's the deal we have with him. We all know this will be a killer aircraft and we are just as anxious as customers are.