MyTraffic 2013 strange things going on

Mik75

This may sound like a very stupid question, but what are your traffic settings? I believe that the manual says that too high traffic settings (I think it was something like more than 40%?)may result in having planes at completely implausible/impossible places, just to get the larger airports crowded. That is, because some people complained that their major hubs seemed empty.

Hi! Thank you for your answer! My traffic setting is at 23% airliners and 9% GA. Its worth mentioning, that I had very dense traffic in CYUL (Fly Tampa) on my arrival yesterday, nearly all big gates were occupied with the correct airlines and fitting planes, while at my departure (KJFK from FSDT) the traffic was quite sparse and many SAS MD 80's and BA A320 were around...

Hmm, I don't have MyTraffic 2013 but have MyTraffic 5.4b. Is there a configuration tool that allows you to customize the flightplans of AI aircraft?

Do you have SCANSIMS EKCH Kastrup X installed in your Simulator? If so you need to re install it and don't install the default aircraft (all SAS) if you do My Traffic will put them in every airport.

Archived