Mathjis please: aerocore.dlll for spanish lenguage

mvalotta

Hi all, hi Mathjis:

Sorry to bother you with this endless preoblem, but I was searching all previous threads about aerocore.dll and I found that some (frenchs) could fix the problem editing the FS9.cfg. I tried that but is doesn´t work, allways I get the same error message, but I wont to delete the file because it is usefull for manuals and updates.

I found another thread with a guy getting the same problem in spanish and you answered him pointing an attached file that fix the problem, but in the current thread actually I cant find any attached file.

Would you be so kind to send me again that file? (aerocore.dll for spanish lenguage)

Many thanks.

Mario

• 5 months later...

When starting FS9 I get the error message "FS detected a non compatible aircraft or software. File:ViMaCore.dll"

As I am running a GENUINE spanish version of FS9, I assume it's a language conflict. If so, please let me know where to ge the above mentioned file.

Thanx in advance

Carsten