Elba Problem

gerresheim

• Aerosoft
Hello everyone !

I have a problem with the beautiful Elba scenery: There are different coastlines showing, in addition to the original Elba scenery. Has anyone got the same problem ?

Regards

Helmut

mmm, not an issue we are aware off. I will have to ask for a bit more information, standby.

• Aerosoft

mmm, not an issue we are aware off. I will have to ask for a bit more information, standby.

My good friend Alberto answered me as fast as expected (they do really good support at Cloud9);

"We had some report on this problem from users with a freeware called "itacoast" that contains coastlines not matching the Elba terrain. The area file involved is "FS9SceneryEurwSceneryHP950160.bgl". During the Elba installation our installer creates a backup of the default bgl that is replaced by our file. Probably that user, after Elba, installed the freeware that replaced our file. If he reinstall Elba over other scenery he should anyway solve the problem."

That all sounds pretty much like a solution for your problem.

Hello again !

Just found a file in the above mentioned location called HP590160.elba and renamed it with the ending .bgl. BINGO ! It worked !

Thanks again for your magnificent support. Just as good as Your and Cloud9s products !!

Helmut

• Aerosoft
Hello again !

Just found a file in the above mentioned location called HP590160.elba and renamed it with the ending .bgl. BINGO ! It worked !

Thanks again for your magnificent support. Just as good as Your and Cloud9s products !!

Helmut

Thanks for the kind words.