AES - 2.23 To 2.30 - Long Loading Time For AESHELP AT FS9

AES - 2.23 To 2.30 - Long Loading Time For AESHELP AT FS9

Hi all

I am not sure but I think I have at first mentioned after installing the AES v2.23. Ok I have many many sceneries installed and I have added not to many after the v2.23, some freeware maybe!

I am talking for over 10 min. loading time, I have to say that every time is loading at the end. Is it happening to you?

Thanks

• Developer

Is it every time you Start AESHelp or only when you start it the first time after Update or after the PC ist started first a day?

That AEShelp need longer, when many Sceneries are in the Library is clear, as every folder must be searched for known files to identify the scenery. Other Indicators are not available mostly.

Is it every time you Start AESHelp or only when you start it the first time after Update or after the PC ist started first a day?

That AEShelp need longer, when many Sceneries are in the Library is clear, as every folder must be searched for known files to identify the scenery. Other Indicators are not available mostly.

Hm

I think most of the times are when updating the AES, cannot tell 100%, I have to look at it and open the AESHELP more times in-between and after updates to see what's happening.

I was looking also my latest installations at the pc at last and the only thing that is worth to be marked is that I have installed and use the Comodo, internet security, anti-virus etc.! Maybe this has also to do with it but I cannot tell more! I think a deactivation maybe its worth for testing but let it be at this time!

Thanks

Archived