US Route issues

welchb21

I have come to the conclusion that it is mainly just US arrival procedures that are not being computed incorrectly, I have done 3 flights in South America in a row today and had no issues at all, now I am doing a flight from KSFO/KLAS via PORTE4 CZQ BIH LIDAT J92 BTY SUNST3 CI:30

and the arrival points are all there with the altitude constraints, but it is not calculated correctly it has TD after the first restriction of +FL210 at MYCAL, and all other points after are incorrect. I know this is a known issue but I just thought I would point this one out so you guys can take a look at it.

Edit: just started my decent and the MCDU does not recognise the Alt Constraints that are in the arrival, that is why it is not calculating the Altitudes correctly.

Just flew the return flight with the route SHEAD7 OAL MOD4 with a FL360 CRZ, and all constraints where calculated correctly and were noticed and followed, so I think it may just be a problem with the SUNST3 arrival, maybe take a look at this and confirm at some point. Thank you guys.

Archived