Wingview sound

trsanchez

Hi guys ,first of all amazing work you did so far. Keep it up!!!

I know FSX has a weird system where it codes wingviews as exterior views....I like to use wingviews with internal cabin sounds as it seems more real then sitting oustide on the wing!:-) Has anyone succsesfully modified the sounds in Airbus X to incorporate internal sounds on wingviews? I have done this in the past by re-naming by changing the exterior sounds to interior via the files directly, however, this soundset is different and internal and extrernal sound files and file names etc etc are different alltogether.

Would you (Aerosoft) please be so kind to modify it in the near future, to use the cockpit or cabin sound for the wingviews???

Would be greatly appreciated!

Any help on how to get interior sounds on wingviews?

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheers, Tom

Good evening guys,

As far as I know this will not be implemented because this product is only focused in left seat of the cockpit ;) But I will talk about that to the development team.

Hopefully they will take t in account. Would be great!!! Awesome product so far. Thx a lo man. :-)

Archived