Unresolved problem with my purchase

lazza

Hello there

I purchased the Airbus X Extended 2 days ago on Monday 17th as an upgrade from the Airbus X

After the purchase I recieved the confirmation email as usual but the Product and serial no details were blank like this

Serial number(s):

------------------------------------------------------

Products

I then posted on this forum as I was not sure what to do and an Aerosft member told me to email support@aerosoft.com and explain the problem by email.

I did this on Mon 17th by email and I got the automatic email back saying "Your request (#29833) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Since then almost 2 days later I have recieved no response at all from Aerosoft and to tell the truth I am a little dissapointed.

I have made many purchases from you guys and I would expect that a case like this where the customer is not even able to install the software becuase of an issue caused by your system would be important enough to get a response within at least 1 day.

As it stands I am still unable to even install the Airbus X Extended and have had no response from you guys almost 2 days later.

I would very much appreciate it if someone from Aerosoft could look into this so I am able to start to use my purchase.

Thanks

Archived