We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Giorgio R.

Piper Cheyenne

Hey Aerosoft.

This Project has been abandoned? no more shoots no more comments, nothing

Thx For the reply

Regards

Giorgio :?

hello shaun,

Beginning, Beginning it´s the firts 10 days of january..or beginning is February march?? :roll: :lol:

THX for the reply

Regards

Giorgio

hello shaun,

Beginning, Beginning it´s the firts 10 days of january..or beginning is February march?? :roll: :lol:

THX for the reply

Regards

Giorgio

For humans 'beginning' would mean the first 6 weeks, for software developers it could stretch, lol. I recently seen some updates and it looks really sweet, but I also know the devs and they will not release until they are ready.

Haven't checked this site in a while. Is there any news on the Cheyenne release? How about some new pictures?

Thanks.

Haven't checked this site in a while. Is there any news on the Cheyenne release? How about some new pictures?

Thanks.

Last thing I heard was that things were looking good and that Hans Hartman was doing the last gauges.

Great :lol: it´s coming finally :shock:

Regards,

cit_221.jpg

Cap. Giorgio Ramones

STA Fleet Director

Vatsim ID 906689

319.png

Is there new information on the Cheyenne? Some new pictures? The waiting is killing me. :roll:

Thanks

John