Katana 4x problem.

Kim81

When i installed the katana 4x, and started to fly, i noticed some problems. 1 i could not see te RPM gauge. 2 i could not see the clock. 3 when i lock at my 6'oclock i see that there is no tail texture. 7 when i turn my transponder knob from stby to on the whole transponder texture changes to "nose trim". Any body else had this probleme?? I did try to install the aircraft 2 times, but i had the same problems both times.

I noticed that the issue withe the transponder changing texture, has to do with the instrument light button. when the instrument light is turned off, it seams ok. But when i turn on the instrument lights, and rotate the transponder knob from stby to on. The whole transponder is changing texture som howe. It is the VOR guage that i cant see not the RPM. Can this have somthing to do with my graphic driver??. I have several addons from aerosoft, and i have never had probleme

I think that i have solved the problem :) i had to turn on the Direct X10 preview in FSX graphics settings, it looks like that did the trick:)

Is there some issues with the default sceneries in FSX regarding to Direct X10??

Archived