FDC ICAO problem

mersa83

I have FDC Live Cocktpit 2011 version 3.14. When i try to connect to Flight Simulator X, the current departure airport ICAO code will not set. It only stays on the default DGTK. And when I click connect anyway, it says I have to enter the cockpit, even though I am in cockpit flying.

How can I solve this?

Hi Mersa,

Are you running it in Administrator Mode?

Also if you are in Vista or Seven did you deactivate the User Account Control on the Control Panel?

Regards,

Alex

Hello.

It makes no difference wether I run this or Flight Simulator in administrator mode. And user account control i have never used.

mersa83

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

It makes no difference wether I run this or Flight Simulator in administrator mode. And user account control i have never used.

mersa83

Have you tried the official FDC Support Forum for assistance.

I have FDC Live Cocktpit 2011 version 3.14. When i try to connect to Flight Simulator X, the current departure airport ICAO code will not set. It only stays on the default DGTK. And when I click connect anyway, it says I have to enter the cockpit, even though I am in cockpit flying.

How can I solve this?

Try to update your FSUIPC.