Manhattan X with GEX and UTX?

Racker

I just got Manhattan X yesterday and I think it's awesome. I want to install GEX and UTX now. I've been told they work together splendidly, but I'm wondering if there is some particular way or order to install them; I don't want Manhattan X to be overwritten or anything. Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks.

Should just be a case of installing UTX and the GEX. I cant see that theres anything in those 2 products that will have any adverse effects on Manhattan X

Means when you go to the main FSX settings page, then the "Scenery Library" tab on the right, ensure Manhatten X is ABOVE any UTX or GEX entries. If not you will encounter problems. You can move the entries up by highlighting "Manhatten X", selecting the "Move Up" tab until it is above any of the UTX or GEX entries, if there are any, then click "Ok". FSX will update and you will be good to go.