Old Version

jeessspppp

Hi Guys,

A very long time ago I bought the Airbus X, at which time the current (and I believe only?) version was 1.11. I didn't use FSX for a while and now I'd like to update to the newest version to get rid of the bugs but I cannot find the V1.20 anywhere. I have read that the 1.20 version IS available as an upgrade to those who bought the original, but only versions 1.21 and 1.22 are available to download from the Aerosoft website. Of course, I cannot upgrade to either of these versions without first upgrading to the 1.20, which I do not have.

Is there anyway I can get hold of the 1.20 update, without buying another copy of the Airbus X? I understand 1.20 was released as a complete new build, but I'm not paying 40-odd euros just for what is technically just an upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Just checked my account and there is the full version 1.22 available. Simply download this one and install it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, I don't understand your problem. Simply download version 1.22 from your account, it is a full version. Of course you should uninstall any old version.

No need to download a 1.20! :rolleyes:

Oh, ok... my bad, I misunderstood, sorry! Well unfortunately when I download the 1.22 from my account, I ran through the installer and it said I needed the 1.21 first. Of course, when I download that from my account, the 1.21 is not a full version either. So I'm not sure why you have the full version available but I do not? :beatcomputer_s:

Anyway you've been helpful enough, I can live with 1.11 for the time being! Thanks again!