IXEG B737Classic Project for X-Plane preview

Guga Carvalho

Hello fellows of aeroSOFT community,

I just want to share with you some videos of this magnifique project from IXEG - International X-Plane Engineering Group. This project is very simple: It's a simulation of the classic 737 up to the levels lol just take a look on videos and tell me what do you think about this level of simulation ;) Keep in mind this is work is progress:

Follow http://www.ixeg.net/

© IXEG 2011

• Upvote 1

Patrick,

It's a shame because X-Plane 10 has so much to offer. I am an owner of all Microsoft FS series and now I have the new Prepar3D. But when I see the scenery environment of X-Plane 10 Global version it brings you to a sence of reality lol and now PMDG will migrate some of the best addons to X-Plane. And now with the 737 classic from IXEG ... oh god so awesome lol :P

But this is my modest opinion lol and we now FSX with all limitations it will be a new world to discover!

• Upvote 1

No doubt X-plane has lots to offer but FSX is still by far the most used platform, so from a commercial point of view it's better to develop for FSX. You got more customers, so more sales. X-plane has only a small section of the market.

• Downvote 2