If you build it they will come....

alainneedle1

Not sure I can post this here and ask questions about Aerosoft making something like that since it's from another company but knowing Aerosoft is selling XP-10 I'll take a chance, anyway if the adm. want to delete this post please do so.

Here I go, I have FSX, I tried Flight but have not tried XP-10 yet, I saw this vid. and the only thing I can say WOW!!! I mean talk to me about immersion, I know I know XP-10 as some flaws...ATC, AI and plausible world...pfff....but still XP-10 as a solid based we all wish other sims had.

I'm trying to imagine the X cities from Aerosoft incorporated in that kind of scenery so my question is ...can Aerosoft make something like that for the USA, cause if you can I'm in, I don't care if I have to buy the badest and fastest 4TB SSD because of the high resolution associate with such scenery, just let me know how much it will cost me....oh! and start with Florida State.... :big_boss_s:

If you can build it I'll come....... :bow_down2_s:

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to imagine the X cities from Aerosoft incorporated in that kind of scenery so my question is ...can Aerosoft make something like that for the USA, cause if you can I'm in, I don't care if I have to buy the badest and fastest 4TB SSD because of the high resolution associate with such scenery, just let me know how much it will cost me....oh! and start with Florida State.... :big_boss_s:

Mathijs? Somebody from the Aerosoft?

• Aerosoft

Actually I think that projects like US Cities X; Las Vegas or Buffalo/Niagara are pretty close to what that video shows. Cerrtainly if you consider that Las Vegas is a tad more complex then the area they cover, lol. Lot more interesting as well.

Hi! Mathijs, thank you for answering my post, what I'm looking for is a bigger coverage, not cities only, as you can see in the vid I posted.

So is it something Aerosoft can do from with XP-10 from photo-real scenery with road not cutting thrue tiles and buildings?

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Hi! Mathijs, thank you for answering my post, what I'm looking for is a bigger coverage, not cities only, as you can see in the vid I posted.

So is it something Aerosoft can do from with XP-10 from photo-real scenery with road not cutting thrue tiles and buildings?

Thank you.

Big areas in high resolution are very expensive to buy, you need to have a very large market to do that (I got no idea how these guys handle that, we certainly do not see the market large enough for those investments). But we got for example whole of Germany in better resolution then in the X-Plane vid. With literally millions of buildings that are placed using geographical databases (so not autogen but 95% of buildings are where they should be).

But something like Germany with the same images we now have used might certainly be possible in XP10. Right now we are focusing on big airports as that is were the big customer groups are.